Technology stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 5.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 5.6% today.
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries (KLIC): KLIC stock is up 2.8% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 2.0% today.
- Tivo Inc (TIVO): TIVO stock is up 1.2% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is up 1.6% today.
- Arm Holdings Plc (ARMH): ARMH stock is up 1.1% today.
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM): AKAM stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tech Data Corp (TECD): TECD stock is up 1.0% today.
- Nice-Systems Limited (NICE): NICE stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Solera Holdings (SLH): SLH stock is down 7.0% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 3.6% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 2.9% today.
- Garmin Ltd (GRMN): GRMN stock is down 2.6% today.
- Analog Devices (ADI): ADI stock is down 2.5% today.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Graftech International Ltd (GTI): GTI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 1.6% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.