Technology stocks finished flat on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 2.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Igate Corp (IGTE): IGTE stock is up 2.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Wns Limited (WNS): WNS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is up 1.7% today.
- Pegasystems Inc (PEGA): PEGA stock is up 1.7% today.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is up 1.5% today.
- Interxion Holding N.V. (INXN): INXN stock is up 1.4% today.
- Energizer Holdings (ENR): ENR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 2.4% today.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is down 1.9% today.
- Tyler Technologies (TYL): TYL stock is down 1.8% today.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is down 1.8% today.
- Arris Group Inc (ARRS): ARRS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is down 1.7% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Webmd Health Corp (WBMD): WBMD stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.