Technology stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq pushed 0.5% higher and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 2.1% today.
- Triquint Semiconductor (TQNT): TQNT stock is up 1.7% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is up 1.7% today.
- MTS Systems Corp (MTSC): MTSC stock is up 1.6% today.
- Lam Research Corp (LRCX): LRCX stock is up 1.5% today.
- Iac/Interactivecorp (IACI): IACI stock is up 1.5% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Avago Technologies (AVGO): AVGO stock is up 1.3%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nvidia Corp (NVDA): NVDA stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is down 1.8% today.
- Osi Systems (OSIS): OSIS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is down 1.7% today.
- Nic Inc (EGOV): EGOV stock is down 1.7% today.
- Constant Contact (CTCT): CTCT stock is down 1.6% today.
- Synnex Corp (SNX): SNX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Total System Services (TSS): TSS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Electronic Arts Inc (EA): EA stock is down 1.2% today.
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY): EPAY stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.