Technology stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is up 8.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tessera Technologies (TSRA): TSRA stock is up 4.7% today and up 23.2% in the last month.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is up 4.6% today.
- Amtek Inc (AME): AME stock is up 4.6% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 4.4% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 3.9% today.
- Concur Technologies (CNQR): CNQR stock is up 2.0% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 1.8% today.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 2.0% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is down 8.7% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is down 4.7% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is down 3.1% today.
- Acxiom Corp (ACXM): ACXM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 2.7% today.
- Motorola Solutions (MSI): MSI stock is down 2.6% today.
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is down 2.3% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 2.1% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 2.2% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.