Technology stocks finished flat on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR): MPWR stock is up 1.9% today.
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is up 1.3% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is up 1.2% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 1.0% today.
- Microsoft Corp (MSFT): MSFT stock is up 0.7% today.
- Avnet Inc (AVT): AVT stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Microchip Technology Inc (MCHP): MCHP stock is up 0.7% today.
- Synnex Corp (SNX): SNX stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Informatica Corp (INFA): INFA stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is down 2.9% today and down 23.9% in the last month.
- Veeco Instruments Inc (VECO): VECO stock is down 2.5% today.
- Rogers Corp (ROG): ROG stock is down 2.4% today.
- Manhattan Associates (MANH): MANH stock is down 2.3% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 2.0% today.
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT): NSIT stock is down 2.0% today.
- Microstrategy Inc (MSTR): MSTR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is down 1.9% today.
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is down 1.9% today.
- Acxiom Corp (ACXM): ACXM stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.