Technology stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.5% higher and the S&P 500 was up 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is up 6.9% today.
- Applied Materials (AMAT): AMAT stock is up 5.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is up 3.7% today.
- Agilent Technologies (A): A stock is up 3.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Virtusa Corp (VRTU): VRTU stock is up 2.7% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 2.5% today.
- Advent Software (ADVS): ADVS stock is up 1.8% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is up 1.6% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is up 1.8% today.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is down 2.7% today.
- Omnivision Technologies (OVTI): OVTI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 1.7% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is down 0.9% today.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is down 0.8% today.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is down 0.6% today.
- Aspen Technology (AZPN): AZPN stock is down 0.7% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 0.8% today.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.