Technology stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Thursday, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 6.0% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 1.4% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is up 1.2% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 1.0% today.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is up 0.8% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Triquint Semiconductor (TQNT): TQNT stock is up 0.5% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is up 0.5% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is down 3.9% today.
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is down 3.6% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is down 2.6% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is down 2.6% today.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is down 2.3% today.
- The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI): ULTI stock is down 2.3% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 2.2% today.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is down 1.4% today.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH): CTSH stock is down 1.9% today.
- Garmin Ltd (GRMN): GRMN stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.