Transportation stocks fell 0.2% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is up 10.9%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is up 1.8% today and up 21.8% in the last month.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is up 1.5% today.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is up 0.8% today.
- Dryships Inc (DRYS): DRYS stock is up 0.7% today.
- Forward Air Corp (FWRD): FWRD stock is up 0.5% today.
- GATX Corp (GMT): GMT stock is up 0.5% today.
- Expeditors International of Washington (EXPD): EXPD stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is down 2.9% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is down 2.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is down 1.9% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is down 1.4% today.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is down 1.2% today.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Alexander and Baldwin Inc (ALEX): ALEX stock is down 0.8% today.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is down 0.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is down 0.9% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.