Transportation stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is up 6.3% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Seaspan Corp (SSW): SSW stock is up 0.6% today.
- Dryships Inc (DRYS): DRYS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is up 0.3% today.
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM): NMM stock is up 1.0% today.
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Expeditors International of Washington (EXPD): EXPD stock is down 3.8% today.
- Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL): GOL stock is down 1.9% today.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is down 2.0% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is down 1.9% today.
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 1.6% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 1.1% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is down 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.