Transportation stocks finished flat on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is up 1.0% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is up 0.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is up 0.5% today.
- Taminco Corporation Common Stoc (TAM): TAM stock is up 0.4% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is up 0.3% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is up 0.2% today.
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Alexander and Baldwin Inc (ALEX): ALEX stock is down 0.8% today.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is down 0.6% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is down 0.5% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is down 0.2%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Landstar System (LSTR): LSTR stock is down 0.2% today.
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is down 0.2% today.
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is down 0.2% today.
- Fedex Corp (FDX): FDX stock is down 0.1% today.
- Wabtec Corp (WAB): WAB stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.