Utilities stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Monday, down 2.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P. (BWP): BWP stock is up 5.1% today.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is up 2.0% today.
- Cheniere Energy (LNG): LNG stock is up 1.6% today.
- Exterran Partners L.P. (EXLP): EXLP stock is up 1.3% today.
- Spectra Energy Partners LP (SEP): SEP stock is up 0.9% today.
- National Grid Transco Plc (NGG): NGG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Ormat Technologies (ORA): ORA stock is up 0.4% today.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is up 0.7% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is up 1.0% today.
- Abengoa Yield Plc (ABY): ABY stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- American Electric Power Company (AEP): AEP stock is down 2.9% today.
- PNM Resources Inc (PNM): PNM stock is down 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Duke Energy Corp (DUK): DUK stock is down 2.6% today.
- Dominion Resources (D): D stock is down 2.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Exelon Corp (EXC): EXC stock is down 2.6% today.
- Ameren Corp (AEE): AEE stock is down 2.1% today.
- Great Plains Energy Inc (GXP): GXP stock is down 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Entergy Corp (ETR): ETR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE): HE stock is down 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Atmos Energy Corp (ATO): ATO stock is down 2.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.