Utilities stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 was up 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is up 2.2% today.
- Abengoa Yield Plc (ABY): ABY stock is up 2.1% today.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is up 1.9% today.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Calpine Corp (CPN): CPN stock is up 0.9% today.
- Covanta Holding Corp (CVA): CVA stock is up 0.9% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is up 0.8% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Ugi Corp (UGI): UGI stock is up 0.7% today.
- Transalta Corp (TAC): TAC stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is down 2.6% today.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Great Plains Energy Inc (GXP): GXP stock is down 0.5% today.
- Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE): ETE stock is down 0.3% today.
- Ormat Technologies (ORA): ORA stock is down 0.4% today.
- Atlas Energy Llc (ATLS): ATLS stock is down 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is down 0.2% today.
- Kinder Morgan (KMI): KMI stock is down 0.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners L.P. (KMP): KMP stock is down 0.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP): CQP stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.