Capital goods stocks fell 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is up 0.7% today.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (SPR): SPR stock is up 0.6% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is up 0.6% today.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is up 0.3% today.
- Urs Corp (URS): URS stock is up 0.2% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is up 0.1% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is down 1.7% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 1.6% today.
- Dxp Enterprises (DXPE): DXPE stock is down 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 1.2% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 1.3% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is down 1.2% today.
- Deere & Company (DE): DE stock is down 1.4% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is down 1.3% today.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Dresser-Rand Group Inc (DRC): DRC stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.