Capital goods stocks fell 0.8% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is up 8.7% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is up 6.7% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 0.7% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is up 0.3%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is up 0.3% today.
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is down 3.3% today.
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is down 2.2% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 1.6% today.
- Esterline Technologies Corp (ESL): ESL stock is down 1.7% today.
- Dresser-Rand Group Inc (DRC): DRC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is down 1.7% today.
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): LMT stock is down 1.5% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Itt Industries (ITT): ITT stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.