Capital goods stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.2% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is up 2.6% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is up 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Moog Inc (MOG.A): MOG.A stock is up 1.3% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is up 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Primoris Services Corp (PRIM): PRIM stock is up 1.0% today.
- Regal-Beloit Corp (RBC): RBC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Thor Industries (THO): THO stock is up 0.9% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is up 0.9% today.
- Exelis Inc. Common Stock New Wh (XLS): XLS stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Lennox International (LII): LII stock is down 0.9% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is down 0.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Valmont Industries (VMI): VMI stock is down 0.5% today.
- Rockwell Collins (COL): COL stock is down 0.4% today.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is down 0.4% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is down 0.3% today.
- Idex Corp (IEX): IEX stock is down 0.2% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is down 0.2% today.
- Msc Industrial Direct Company (MSM): MSM stock is down 0.2% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.