Capital goods stocks finished up 1.0% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.7% higher, the Nasdaq rose 1.1% and the S&P 500 was up 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): LMT stock is up 2.0% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is up 1.9% today.
- Transdigm Group Inc (TDG): TDG stock is up 1.7% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is up 1.7% today.
- General Dynamics Corp (GD): GD stock is up 1.6% today.
- Rockwell Collins (COL): COL stock is up 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is up 1.6% today.
- Urs Corp (URS): URS stock is up 1.5% today.
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is up 1.4% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Thor Industries (THO): THO stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.