Capital goods stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq increased 0.1% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Lindsay Corp (LNN): LNN stock is up 1.8% today.
- Moog Inc (MOG.A): MOG.A stock is up 1.7% today.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is up 1.5% today.
- Primoris Services Corp (PRIM): PRIM stock is up 1.4% today.
- Dxp Enterprises (DXPE): DXPE stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is up 1.2% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is up 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is down 1.1% today.
- Lennox International (LII): LII stock is down 0.7% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is down 0.5% today.
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is down 0.4% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is down 0.4% today.
- Alliant Techsystems Inc (ATK): ATK stock is down 0.4% today.
- Thor Industries (THO): THO stock is down 0.4% today.
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is down 0.3% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is down 0.3% today.
- Idex Corp (IEX): IEX stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.