Capital goods stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Thursday, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Pall Corp (PLL): PLL stock is up 2.3% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 1.9% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 1.6% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is up 0.2% today.
- Foster Wheeler Ag. (FWLT): FWLT stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is down 2.6% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 2.1% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is down 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is down 1.5% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 1.6% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 1.5% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.