Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 3.4% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 2.2% today.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is up 1.7% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is up 1.8% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is up 1.1% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 1.6% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 1.4% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 0.9% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.