Consumer cyclical stocks fell on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 3.5% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is up 1.2% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 1.1% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is up 0.6% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 3.5% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 1.2% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is down 1.2% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is down 0.9% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is down 0.8% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is down 0.8% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 0.8% today.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.