Consumer cyclical stocks finished up 0.1% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is up 0.6% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 0.5% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 0.4% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is up 0.4% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is up 0.3% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is up 0.3% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 0.3% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is up 0.2% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 0.8% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is down 0.5% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is down 0.5% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is down 0.4% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is down 0.4% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is down 0.4% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.