Consumer cyclical stocks remained flat on Thursday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 1.9% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 1.5% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is up 1.3% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is up 0.6% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is up 0.9% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is up 0.8% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Trw Automotive Holdings Corp (TRW): TRW stock is down 1.0% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is down 0.7% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is down 0.7% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 0.7% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is down 0.7% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.