Consumer cyclical stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 1.8% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is up 1.4% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is up 0.8% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is up 0.6% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is up 0.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 0.7% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is up 1.1% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 0.4% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is down 2.6% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 1.9% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 1.8% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 1.7% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 0.8% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is down 1.1% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 1.0% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is down 0.9% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.