Consumer cyclical stocks advanced 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.1%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.4% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 3.1% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is up 2.3% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is up 2.3% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is up 2.0% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 1.9% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 1.4% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 1.4% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 1.5% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 1.3% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 4.9% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is down 0.3% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is down 0.4% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 0.3% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is down 0.3% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.