Consumer noncyclical stocks finished flat on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 0.7% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is up 0.6% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is up 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 0.4%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is up 0.3% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 0.3% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 0.2% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is up 0.2% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 0.2% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 1.3% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 0.9% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 0.8% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is down 0.7% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 0.7% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 0.6% today.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is down 0.5% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 0.5% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 0.4% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.