Consumer noncyclical stocks finished flat on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq increased 0.1% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 1.8%, marking the ninth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 1.4% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 0.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is up 0.7% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is up 0.5% today.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is up 0.5% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is up 0.4% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 0.8% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 0.7% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 0.6% today.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is down 0.6% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 0.6% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is down 0.4% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is down 0.2% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.