Consumer noncyclical stocks fell 0.2% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.3%, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.3% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 2.4% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 1.1% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is up 1.2% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 0.8% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 0.7% today and up 37.0% in the last month.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is up 0.6% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 0.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 1.4% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 0.9% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 0.9% today.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 0.8% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 0.7% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is down 0.5% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 0.4% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.