Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq rose 0.5% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 2.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 1.2% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 0.6% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is up 0.4% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 0.4% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is up 0.4%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 0.3% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 0.3% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 0.8% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is down 0.6% today.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is down 0.6% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is down 0.4% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is down 0.4% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is down 0.3% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.