Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down 0.8% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 0.4% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is up 0.2% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 1.8% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 1.7% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 1.5% today.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is down 1.4% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is down 1.0% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 1.0% today.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.