Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat so far on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.1%, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 1.4% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 0.8% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 1.0% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 0.9% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 0.8% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 0.8% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is down 1.5% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is down 1.1% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 0.8% today.
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG): PG stock is down 0.8% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is down 0.7% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is down 0.6% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 0.7% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.