Consumer noncyclical stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is up 0.8% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 0.7% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is up 0.6% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 0.6% today.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is up 0.5% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is up 0.5% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 1.3% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 0.5% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 0.4% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 0.4% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 0.3% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is down 0.2% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 0.2% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 0.2% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.