Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.5%, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 increased 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 1.2% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 1.0% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is up 1.0% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is up 0.9% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 0.9% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 0.9% today.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 2.2% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is down 0.7% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 0.3% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 0.3% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 0.2% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 0.1% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.