Energy stocks finished flat on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq increased 0.2% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd (AAV): AAV stock is up 4.5% today.
- W&T Offshore (WTI): WTI stock is up 3.9% today.
- Bill Barrett Corp (BBG): BBG stock is up 2.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Synergy Resources Cp (SYRG): SYRG stock is up 2.4% today and up 23.7% in the last month.
- Concho Resources Inc (CXO): CXO stock is up 2.1% today.
- Triangle Petroleum Corp (TPLM): TPLM stock is up 2.0% today.
- Northern Oil and Gas (NOG): NOG stock is up 1.9% today.
- Newfield Exploration Company (NFX): NFX stock is up 1.9% today.
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI): CWEI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Comstock Resources (CRK): CRK stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Pacific Drilling S.A. (PACD): PACD stock is down 1.5% today.
- Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC): MPC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Frank’s International N.V. (FI): FI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Carbo Ceramics (CRR): CRR stock is down 1.2% today and down 29.1% in the last month.
- Tesoro Petroleum Corp (TSO): TSO stock is down 1.1% today.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is down 1.0% today.
- Atwood Oceanics (ATW): ATW stock is down 1.0% today.
- Natural Resource Partners LP (NRP): NRP stock is down 0.9% today.
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is down 0.8% today.
- Baker Hughes Inc (BHI): BHI stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.