Energy stocks fell 0.8% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Rosetta Resources Inc (ROSE): ROSE stock is up 3.6% today.
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI): CWEI stock is up 1.4% today.
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corp (COG): COG stock is up 2.3% today.
- Bristow Group Inc (BRS): BRS stock is up 2.3% today.
- Marathon Oil Corp (MRO): MRO stock is up 1.1% today.
- Global Partners LP (GLP): GLP stock is up 1.2% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is up 1.3% today.
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is up 1.0% today.
- Dorchester Minerals L.P. (DMLP): DMLP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Cobalt International Energy (CIE): CIE stock is down 10.5% today.
- Carbo Ceramics (CRR): CRR stock is down 7.4% today and down 23.2% in the last month.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is down 3.6% today.
- Comstock Resources (CRK): CRK stock is down 3.0% today.
- McDermott International (MDR): MDR stock is down 2.8% today.
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD): PXD stock is down 3.2% today.
- Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO): CRZO stock is down 2.9% today.
- Atlas Pipeline Partners L.P. (APL): APL stock is down 2.3% today.
- Penn West Petroleum Ltd (PWE): PWE stock is down 2.6% today.
- Ross Group Plc (RGP): RGP stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.