Financial stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Thursday, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Central Fund of Canada (CEF): CEF stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Health Net Inc (HNT): HNT stock is up 0.8% today.
- Aetna Inc (AET): AET stock is up 0.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is up 0.7% today.
- Validus Holdings (VR): VR stock is up 0.5% today.
- Unitedhealth Group Inc (UNH): UNH stock is up 0.5% today.
- Axis Capital Holdings (AXS): AXS stock is up 0.4% today.
- Ims Health Holdings Inc. (IMS): IMS stock is up 0.3% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is up 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Prologis Inc (PLD): PLD stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is down 2.8% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 2.3% today.
- Fleetcor Technologies (FLT): FLT stock is down 2.4% today.
- Firstmerit Corp (FMER): FMER stock is down 1.7% today.
- Financial Engines (FNGN): FNGN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is down 1.9% today.
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM): CM stock is down 1.9% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is down 1.9% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is down 1.9% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.