Financial stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.5%, the Nasdaq was up 0.6% and the S&P 500 rose 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Gamco Investors (GBL): GBL stock is up 1.8% today.
- Health Net Inc (HNT): HNT stock is up 1.7% today.
- Eaton Vance Tax-Advantaged Global Dividend (ETG): ETG stock is up 1.6% today.
- Lazard Ltd (LAZ): LAZ stock is up 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Alliance Capital Management L.P. (AB): AB stock is up 1.5% today.
- Aetna Inc (AET): AET stock is up 1.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Unitedhealth Group Inc (UNH): UNH stock is up 1.4% today.
- Eaton Vance Tax-Managed Diversified Equity (ETY): ETY stock is up 1.4% today.
- Eaton Vance Tax Advantaged Dividend (EVT): EVT stock is up 1.3% today.
- Kayne Anderson Energy Total Return Fund (KYE): KYE stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Bancolombia S.A. (CIB): CIB stock is down 2.4% today.
- First Bancorp (FBP): FBP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Kcg Holdings Inc (KCG): KCG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Bgc Partners (BGCP): BGCP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Beneficial Mutual Bancorp (BNCL): BNCL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Apollo Global Management Llc C (APO): APO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is down 0.8% today.
- Regions Financial Corp (RF): RF stock is down 0.7% today.
- Arch Capital Group Ltd (ACGL): ACGL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP): PNFP stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.