Financial stocks declined 1.0% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.0%, the Nasdaq was down 0.8% and the S&P 500 declined 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Kearny Financial (KRNY): KRNY stock is up 1.4% today.
- Encore Capital Group Inc (ECPG): ECPG stock is up 1.3% today.
- Beneficial Mutual Bancorp (BNCL): BNCL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Envestnet Inc (ENV): ENV stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Home Bancshares (HOMB): HOMB stock is up 1.0% today.
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE): CBOE stock is up 0.9% today.
- Tfs Financial Corp (TFSL): TFSL stock is up 0.9% today.
- Federated Investors (FII): FII stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Valley National Bancorp (VLY): VLY stock is up 0.7% today.
- Mgic Investment Corp (MTG): MTG stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- The Carlyle Group L.P. (CG): CG stock is down 3.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Waddell & Reed Financial (WDR): WDR stock is down 3.0% today.
- Cna Financial Corp (CNA): CNA stock is down 2.6% today.
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is down 2.5% today.
- Oaktree Capital Group Llc (OAK): OAK stock is down 2.5% today.
- Cohen & Steers Infrastructure Fund (UTF): UTF stock is down 2.2% today.
- Hilltop Holdings Inc (HTH): HTH stock is down 2.0% today.
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG): LYG stock is down 2.0% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is down 1.9% today.
- Invesco Plc (IVZ): IVZ stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.