Financial stocks remained flat on Wednesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Och-Ziff Capital Management (OZM): OZM stock is up 2.3% today.
- Governor and Company of The Bank of Ireland (IRE): IRE stock is up 2.2% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is up 2.0% today.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is up 1.8% today.
- Hilltop Holdings Inc (HTH): HTH stock is up 1.7% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is up 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bank of Montreal (BMO): BMO stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is up 1.2% today.
- First Cash Financial Services (FCFS): FCFS stock is up 1.4% today.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Flagstar Bancorp (FBC): FBC stock is down 3.1% today.
- Prospect Capital Corp (PSEC): PSEC stock is down 2.4% today.
- Fbl Financial Group (FFG): FFG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Evercore Partners Inc (EVR): EVR stock is down 1.6% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is down 1.3% today.
- Home Loan Servicing Solutions (HLSS): HLSS stock is down 1.1% today.
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE): CBOE stock is down 1.0% today.
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is down 1.3% today.
- Bank of Hawaii Corp (BOH): BOH stock is down 1.0% today.
- Cullen/Frost Bankers (CFR): CFR stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.