Financial stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Bank of The Ozarks (OZRK): OZRK stock is up 6.4% today.
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is up 4.7% today.
- The Hanover Insurance Group (THG): THG stock is up 4.9% today.
- Invesco Plc (IVZ): IVZ stock is up 2.6% today.
- Governor and Company of The Bank of Ireland (IRE): IRE stock is up 2.7% today.
- Selective Insurance Group (SIGI): SIGI stock is up 2.3% today.
- Financial Engines (FNGN): FNGN stock is up 1.8% today.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is up 2.2% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is up 2.0% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Kcg Holdings Inc (KCG): KCG stock is down 3.5% today.
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is down 3.0% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is down 2.7% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is down 2.2% today.
- Corpbanca (BCA): BCA stock is down 2.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE): CBOE stock is down 1.9% today.
- Aviva Plc (AV): AV stock is down 1.7% today.
- Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (ASPS): ASPS stock is down 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.