Financial stocks advanced 0.7% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.5%, the Nasdaq was up 0.5% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.5% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is up 2.6% today.
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE): CBOE stock is up 2.9% today.
- Alliance Capital Management L.P. (AB): AB stock is up 2.1% today.
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Legg Mason Inc (LM): LM stock is up 1.6% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is up 1.6% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is up 1.6% today.
- Citigroup Inc (C): C stock is up 1.6% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 1.5% today.
- Morgan Stanley (MS): MS stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Och-Ziff Capital Management (OZM): OZM stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- First Bancorp (FBP): FBP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Sun Life Financial Inc (SLF): SLF stock is down 1.3% today.
- Templeton Global (GIM): GIM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Central Fund of Canada (CEF): CEF stock is down 0.7% today.
- Rli Corp (RLI): RLI stock is down 0.7% today.
- First Republic Bank (FRC): FRC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Administradora De Fondos De Pensiones (PVD): PVD stock is down 0.6% today.
- Banco De Chile (BCH): BCH stock is down 0.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.