Healthcare stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq was up 0.3% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Celldex Therapeutics Inc (CLDX): CLDX stock is up 3.0% today and up 21.2% in the last month.
- Kindred Healthcare (KND): KND stock is up 3.1% today.
- Pdl Biopharma (PDLI): PDLI stock is up 2.8% today.
- Mannkind Corp (MNKD): MNKD stock is up 2.6% today.
- Hms Holdings Corp (HMSY): HMSY stock is up 1.3% today.
- China Biologic Products (CBPO): CBPO stock is up 1.3% today.
- Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD): BKD stock is up 1.0% today.
- Smith & Nephew Snats (SNN): SNN stock is up 1.0% today.
- Celgene Corp (CELG): CELG stock is up 0.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Puma Biotechnology (PBYI): PBYI stock is down 3.0% today.
- Lannett Co Inc (LCI): LCI stock is down 2.8% today.
- Theravance (THRX): THRX stock is down 1.5% today.
- Clovis Oncology Inc (CLVS): CLVS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc (LGND): LGND stock is down 1.4% today.
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals (KERX): KERX stock is down 1.3% today.
- Hospira Inc (HSP): HSP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS): ISIS stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Conmed Corp (CNMD): CNMD stock is down 1.0% today.
- Fresenius Medical Care Corp (FMS): FMS stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.