Services stocks finished down on Wall Street on Wednesday, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is up 2.9% today.
- Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT): HT stock is up 2.7% today.
- Howard Hughes Corp (HHC): HHC stock is up 2.6% today.
- Urban Outfitters (URBN): URBN stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Rayonier Inc. REIT (RYN): RYN stock is up 2.4% today.
- Five Below Inc (FIVE): FIVE stock is up 2.2% today.
- Genesco Inc (GCO): GCO stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP): HPP stock is up 2.0% today.
- Weis Markets (WMK): WMK stock is up 1.9% today.
- Newcastle Investment Corp (NCT): NCT stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is down 3.9% today.
- Telephone and Data Systems (TDS): TDS stock is down 3.7% today.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is down 3.4% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 3.3% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is down 2.9% today.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is down 2.8% today.
- Sonic Automotive (SAH): SAH stock is down 2.7% today.
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL): LL stock is down 2.5% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.