Services stocks declined 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is up 11.0% today.
- Jones Lang Lasalle Inc (JLL): JLL stock is up 5.7% today.
- Carmax Inc (KMX): KMX stock is up 3.9% today.
- Grand Canyon Education (LOPE): LOPE stock is up 2.8% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 3.7% today.
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide (HOT): HOT stock is up 2.7% today.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is up 0.3% today.
- Papa John’s International (PZZA): PZZA stock is up 1.9% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 2.3% today.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is down 10.1% today and down 20.7% in the last month.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is down 10.2% today.
- Live Nation Entertainment (LYV): LYV stock is down 4.2% today.
- United States Cellular Corp (USM): USM stock is down 3.6% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 3.0% today.
- Home Properties (HME): HME stock is down 3.5% today.
- Veolia Environnement (VE): VE stock is down 3.0% today.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is down 2.5% today.
- Telephone and Data Systems (TDS): TDS stock is down 2.4% today.
- Walter Investment Management Corp (WAC): WAC stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.