Services stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq rose 0.1% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 3.7% today.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is up 3.6% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is up 3.2% today.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is up 2.4% today.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is up 2.4% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is up 2.3%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Firstservice Corp (FSRV): FSRV stock is up 2.3% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is up 2.3% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is up 2.3% today.
- M.D.C. Partners Inc (MDCA): MDCA stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE): BOBE stock is down 2.7% today.
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is down 1.4% today.
- O’Reilly Automotive (ORLY): ORLY stock is down 1.3% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 1.1% today.
- CBS Corp (CBS): CBS stock is down 1.0% today.
- Trimas Corp (TRS): TRS stock is down 1.0% today.
- Liberty Media Corp (LINTB): LINTB stock is down 0.9% today.
- Jack In The Box Inc (JACK): JACK stock is down 0.9% today.
- Bt Group Plc (BT): BT stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.