Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Thursday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Signet Jewelers Limited (SIG): SIG stock is up 6.1% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 5.0% today.
- Aviv REIT Inc. Common Stock (AVIV): AVIV stock is up 3.0% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is up 2.4% today.
- Iesi-Bfc Ltd (BIN): BIN stock is up 2.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 1.8% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 1.6% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 1.6% today.
- Dollar General Corp (DG): DG stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Guess Inc (GES): GES stock is down 9.1% today.
- Genesco Inc (GCO): GCO stock is down 7.5% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 8.2% today.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is down 5.7% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 3.1% today.
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB): HIBB stock is down 2.0% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 3.2% today.
- Monro Muffler Brake (MNRO): MNRO stock is down 2.5% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is down 3.2% today.
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.