Services stocks fell 0.8% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Telephone and Data Systems (TDS): TDS stock is up 9.6% today.
- United States Cellular Corp (USM): USM stock is up 9.1% today.
- Northstar Realty Finance (NRF): NRF stock is up 5.3% today.
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is up 4.8% today.
- Avis Budget Group (CAR): CAR stock is up 4.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is up 1.8% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is up 1.4% today.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is up 1.9% today.
- Gartner Inc (IT): IT stock is up 1.4% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 7.4% today.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is down 6.4% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 5.8% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is down 5.7% today.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is down 5.8% today.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG): IHG stock is down 4.2% today.
- Target Corp (TGT): TGT stock is down 4.0% today.
- Liberty Media Corp (LINTA): LINTA stock is down 4.0% today.
- Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC): CVC stock is down 3.7% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 3.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.