Technology stocks declined 0.9% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.0%, the Nasdaq was down 0.8% and the S&P 500 fell 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is up 3.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Perfect World Co. (PWRD): PWRD stock is up 2.3% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 2.3% today.
- Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR): MPWR stock is up 2.1% today.
- Mantech International Corp (MANT): MANT stock is up 1.9% today.
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY): EPAY stock is up 1.7% today.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is up 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is up 1.5% today.
- Symantec Corp (SYMC): SYMC stock is up 1.5% today.
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is down 2.7% today.
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT): NSIT stock is down 2.4% today.
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is down 2.4% today and down 20.6% in the last month.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is down 2.3% today.
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is down 2.2% today.
- Iac/Interactivecorp (IACI): IACI stock is down 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Fair Isaac and Company Inc (FICO): FICO stock is down 2.1% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Spansion Inc (CODE): CODE stock is down 2.0% today.
- Marvell Technology Group (MRVL): MRVL stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.