Technology stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.3%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Atmel Corp (ATML): ATML stock is up 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is up 2.7% today.
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is up 2.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is up 2.2% today.
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH): VSH stock is up 2.1% today.
- Teradyne Inc (TER): TER stock is up 2.0% today.
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is up 1.8% today.
- Corning Inc (GLW): GLW stock is up 1.8% today.
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM): QCOM stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Eaton Corp (ETN): ETN stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 4.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is down 2.7% today.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is down 2.4% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 1.5% today.
- Adobe Systems Incorporated (ADBE): ADBE stock is down 1.4% today.
- Red Hat Inc (RHT): RHT stock is down 1.4% today.
- Dealertrack Holdings (TRAK): TRAK stock is down 1.4% today.
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is down 1.3% today.
- Commvault Systems (CVLT): CVLT stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.