Technology stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is up 7.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is up 4.5% today and up 31.7% in the last month.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is up 2.8% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 2.7% today and up 30.9% in the last month.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is up 2.7% today.
- Tech Data Corp (TECD): TECD stock is up 1.4% today.
- Power Integrations (POWI): POWI stock is up 2.1% today.
- On Semiconductor Corp (ONNN): ONNN stock is up 1.8% today.
- Veeco Instruments Inc (VECO): VECO stock is up 1.6% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 2.7% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 2.2% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 2.1% today.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is down 1.8% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 1.9% today.
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD): RFMD stock is down 1.7% today.
- Triquint Semiconductor (TQNT): TQNT stock is down 1.3% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- PMC (PMCS): PMCS stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.