Technology stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.5%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 2.6% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is up 1.6% today.
- Dealertrack Holdings (TRAK): TRAK stock is up 1.3% today.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is up 1.3% today.
- PMC (PMCS): PMCS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Microsoft Corp (MSFT): MSFT stock is up 1.1% today.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is up 1.1% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is up 1.0% today.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is up 0.9% today.
- Diebold Inc (DBD): DBD stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Triquint Semiconductor (TQNT): TQNT stock is down 3.8% today.
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD): RFMD stock is down 3.4% today.
- Teradata Corp (TDC): TDC stock is down 3.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Interdigital (IDCC): IDCC stock is down 3.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is down 3.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Lam Research Corp (LRCX): LRCX stock is down 2.9% today.
- Electronic Arts Inc (EA): EA stock is down 2.8% today.
- Riverbed Technology (RVBD): RVBD stock is down 2.5% today.
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is down 2.4% today.
- Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI): ATVI stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.